With automation, you can have Bluebird trigger Siri Shortcuts automatically when the state (focusing/relaxing) of its focus timer changes.
To make Bluebird turn on “Do Not Disturb” when a focus session starts and turn it off when the session is over:
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Create a shortcut named “Turn On Focus Mode”.
- Add a “Set Focus” action, and configure it as follows:
- Create another shortcut named “Turn Off Focus Mode” in a similar way:
- Go back to Bluebird’s automation settings and fill in the names of the shortcuts you just created:
- Play different types of music depending on the current state.
- Change the color of the lighting depending on the current state.